Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
.5 PPR Need a WR and a FLEX

Dez Bryant v CAR
Allen Hurns v SD
DeAngelo Williams @ SEA
Stevie Johnson @ JAX

Leaning Bryant and Williams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

bigbillystyle posted:

I don't know about Hurns. He's been pretty good except for last week where he served up a dud. I think his injuries are starting to catch up with him and you've got some pretty good choices there with Diggs, Cooper and Evans even with his matchup and VJax back in the lineup.

I've got my own Hurns problem and I'm trying to convince myself not to play him so I might be the wrong guy to listen too.

1ppr, standard everything else
Hurns v SD
Kamar Aiken @ Cleveland

Like I mentioned above, Hurns is fighting off a lot of injuries and I think they are wearing him down but I like the matchup. Aiken has been coming on strong but now the Ravens have nobody to throw the ball. I'm kind of leaning Aiken but I feel like this is a total coinflip, what do you guys think?

I don't think it's that the injuries are catching up to him so much as the coaching staff deciding to call plays to force feed Julius Thomas. I think Phil Simms said during the broadcast that Gus Bradley said they wanted to get JT involved more. Probably to justify the contract they gave him.

Hopefully they realize JT is just another guy without Manning throwing to him and go back to using the Allen's as options 1 and 2.

• Locked thread