Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

Chill Penguin posted:

E^ I would probably play Blount over Watkins

Am I making the right call here? I really need a knockout. Yahoo .5ppr 6ptd
Hurns v SD
Jackson v NYG

Evans @ Ind
Cooper @ Ten
Diggs @ Atl
Watkins @ KC

Also, flex any of them over Woodhead @Jax?

I don't know about Hurns. He's been pretty good except for last week where he served up a dud. I think his injuries are starting to catch up with him and you've got some pretty good choices there with Diggs, Cooper and Evans even with his matchup and VJax back in the lineup.

I've got my own Hurns problem and I'm trying to convince myself not to play him so I might be the wrong guy to listen too.

1ppr, standard everything else
Hurns v SD
Kamar Aiken @ Cleveland

Like I mentioned above, Hurns is fighting off a lot of injuries and I think they are wearing him down but I like the matchup. Aiken has been coming on strong but now the Ravens have nobody to throw the ball. I'm kind of leaning Aiken but I feel like this is a total coinflip, what do you guys think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

Chill Penguin posted:

I hadn't considered this but... Should I sit Todd Gurley against Cincinnati?! Woodhead would take his place and Cooper would take the flex slot previously occupied by Woodhead...

Yahoo .5ppr

Yeah that is a don't sit your studs thing right there. At half point ppr I couldn't justify putting Woodhead ahead of Gurley there. Maybe full point it would be close given the matchup. I'm a Woodhead owner and at 1ppr he got me a whopping 1 point last week which I thought was surprising seeing as that SD was down the whole game and throwing a lot. Seemed like they were trying to get Melvin Gordon in the game more which sucks considering we're bearing down on the playoffs and I need Woodhead as my RB2.

• Locked thread