Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

frank.club posted:

Yeah my only complaint is that I can't get armor bonuses from like walls and corners. I'm also guessing that melee is pointless but I wish I had some of those karma points back.
It's cool that it encouraged me to pick a badass name for my character. Getting recognized as Calamity Jane makes me laugh every time

melee is really good actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Downwell is 2 dollars and very good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought Wonderful 101 and Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i already have like all of the good steam sales I guess ill just do some digging

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It feels weird to buy a Nintendo game for less than 50 dollars.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

waht are some of the good steam sales

The deals were insanely fail this year.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

seriously. maybe i should just save my money for just cause 3.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

The deals were insanely fail this year.
the november deals are always poo poo because why would they put out a decent sale four weeks before their big Christmas one

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Nice!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

HORMELCHILI posted:

try ori and the blind forest, invisible inc., doorkickers, or crypt of the necrodancer, OP. or maybe the swapper or mark of the ninja. idk what you already have.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
has anyone played 'Environmental Station Alpha'? it looks like it could be interesting.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
maybe its regional pricing but this steam deal is extremely good for me

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PleasingFungus posted:

try ori and the blind forest, invisible inc., doorkickers, or crypt of the necrodancer, OP.

:agreed:

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

In Training posted:

i hope more people will buy wonderful 101, it's really really good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Pix The Cat was only uhh 2.49 I believe. Probably some DLC sales for EU4, CK2 and Vicky 2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PleasingFungus posted:

try ori and the blind forest, invisible inc., doorkickers, or crypt of the necrodancer, OP. or maybe the swapper or mark of the ninja. idk what you already have.

I own but have never played any of the games listed here lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm batshit insane and buying the potential to have fun with something I watched other people play for 30 minutes or so is enough to sooth the pain in my wallet.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i keep considering buying shadowrun but i assume i wont like it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Same and the high probability is I already did buy it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ill probably do the same thing with pillars of eternity once its $5 in every sale

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

same

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

ill probably do the same thing with pillars of eternity once its $5 in every sale

i got it and found it a little too loving heavy. like it's clear that it's extremely high quality work and it's beautiful and well put together but at the same time im like :shrug:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sale games i did buy

boxboy for 3ds
bust a move 4 on psn

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

i got it and found it a little too loving heavy. like it's clear that it's extremely high quality work and it's beautiful and well put together but at the same time im like :shrug:

yea i had the same problem. it's a little impenetrable. it's obviously a labor of love and im sure it's a wet dream for people who are really into games like that but i was overwhelmed by everything going on in it and put it down

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

bust a move 4 on psn
Please do me a favor and take screenshots of all the dialogue in the Vs. Computer story mode. It is not online anywhere and I want it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

sale games i did buy

boxboy for 3ds
bust a move 4 on psn

Somebody else posted about Boxboy and I fired it up since the last time I played was at launch and I remember getting stuck on one level in the last world and put it down to finish later and forgot. Well I played for 5 minutes and immediately saw the solution and finished it. Gotta love that feeling

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Bought witcher on ps4 for 22 dollars... Good price if I might say so. This game is really confusing tho

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please do me a favor and take screenshots of all the dialogue in the Vs. Computer story mode. It is not online anywhere and I want it.

i dont think i can take screenshots of ps1 games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

can ps3 take screenshots at all

i think on vita it only works on vita games and not on psp or ps1 games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it's on PS3 I probably could but I don't own it and it seems like a lot of work.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah if it's annoying don't bother, I thought it was easy for some reason. I just tried to buy it myself but the PS store refuses to take my money.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

psn started rejecting my credit card a few months ago and i had to switch to using paypal, no idea why

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it's on PS1 why not emulate it for up to 24 hours.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Amazon has the console versions of Far Cry 4 for $15 dollars, though the PC version is $25 like in the Steam sale. I had a lot of fun with it when I rented it from Redbox like a year+ ago, I'm excited for it to get here on Monday.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

yea i had the same problem. it's a little impenetrable. it's obviously a labor of love and im sure it's a wet dream for people who are really into games like that but i was overwhelmed by everything going on in it and put it down

it's a little worrying when there's like 8 pages of character creation screens and they all feature a million new numbers and damage formulas to worry about

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

it's a little worrying when there's like 8 pages of character creation screens and they all feature a million new numbers and damage formulas to worry about

Well they're all D&D. So as someone who has been a DM before, I had no problem knowing what was going on.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Added the Target girl to my friends list and she's talking to me about Metal Gear now. I don't know anything about Metal Gear.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Added the Target girl to my friends list and she's talking to me about Metal Gear now. I don't know anything about Metal Gear.

Send her "Metal Gear!?".

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also we all saw the Phantom Pain disc. You should pop it in and prepare for awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol Badass.

• Locked thread