Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
The mall here has incredibly bad store names that piss me off and I hate going there for that reason, like Bik Bok and Monki and Urban it's like walking around in a GTA mall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

The mall here has incredibly bad store names that piss me off and I hate going there for that reason, like Bik Bok and Monki and Urban it's like walking around in a GTA mall

lmao

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Still haven't got a micky dee's up here. What in the hell is going on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Still haven't got a micky dee's up here. What in the hell is going on.

I finally found a place that delivers burgers but it's just one of those ones from like a school cafeteria so it's not worth ordering. Get the calzone instead.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I finally found a place that delivers burgers but it's just one of those ones from like a school cafeteria so it's not worth ordering. Get the calzone instead.

The iranian burger joint burgers are pretty crappy but I have low standards and sometimes their fries are amazing. There was a period of like 1 week where the pizza chain introduced a new pulled veal burger and in that week, they went like ham on the ingredients i ordered extra everything on it and it was loving massive. Then they wizened up and went back to screwing me over with a tiny rear end burger and you dont even get fries.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

The iranian burger joint burgers are pretty crappy but I have low standards and sometimes their fries are amazing. There was a period of like 1 week where the pizza chain introduced a new pulled veal burger and in that week, they went like ham on the ingredients i ordered extra everything on it and it was loving massive. Then they wizened up and went back to screwing me over with a tiny rear end burger and you dont even get fries.

They have a Pizza Steak Sub here, which is pretty God drat epic but it's a little bit meh actually.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

They have a Pizza Steak Sub here, which is pretty God drat epic but it's a little bit meh actually.

The deli has been pretty crappy for the last week they been putting way too much Oregano i think it is in the lasagna sigh... on the other hand i had some epic beef and bearnaise baguettes from there but thats like, 1/20 theyre actually good and not been left out for 5 hours and the cheese's gone hard

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
You cant just make baguettes and pizza and just leave it out drying on the counter for 8 hours and then sreve it to paying customers. What the gently caress! Has the whole world gone crqzy etc..

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ragg posted:

lol

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit

Ragg posted:

That's bullshit

I've played junta once

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ragg posted:

Haha

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Ralp posted:

I played tragedy looper with my family, and they won. on the last day I had three moves planned out so that I'd be able to win three different ways, and each player separately figured out and thwarted one of them. good game.

:(

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Ralp posted:

I played tragedy looper with my family, and they won. on the last day I had three moves planned out so that I'd be able to win three different ways, and each player separately figured out and thwarted one of them. good game.

powerful family

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

yo what happened to the big board game thread here

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

MrDru posted:

it got moved for being awful

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MrDru posted:

Neil deGrasse Tyson is an American astrophysicist, cosmologist, author and science communicator known for expressing ironic concern about someone else's aggressive behavior[1]

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

MrDru posted:

the usual arbitrary moderation action to fix an imaginary problem

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Scyther posted:

the usual arbitrary moderation action to fix an imaginary problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCJq4re2d-0

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

12 hours of a games mod attempting to play yoshis island

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The "SKULLS" Plutonis Unit.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I destroyed Burt The Bashful [fakepost] [long]

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Wormskull posted:

The "SKULLS" Plutonis Unit.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

elf help book posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

I destroyed Burt The Bashful [fakepost] [long]

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i like Talisman: The Magical Quest Game, personally

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

Rutibex posted:

i like Talisman: The Magical Quest Game, personally

How many players can that accommodate

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Banana Man posted:

How many players can that accommodate

my copy goes up to 50

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Rutibex posted:

my copy goes up to 50

:whitewater:

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

When are you doing a 50 player Talisman play-by-post?

Vlaada Chvatil
Sep 23, 2014

Bunny bunny moose moose
College Slice
I've been gone from board gaming for a long time due to the depressions, or possibly I've got the depressions from
not playing enough board games. Are board games still cool and fun?

What happened to the good board game thread? If this is the new good thread 2nd edition then I think it's like Ca$h and Gun$ 2nd edition, because this thread is bad so far.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Vlaada Chvatil posted:

I've been gone from board gaming for a long time due to the depressions, or possibly I've got the depressions from

What happened to the good board game thread? If this is the new good thread 2nd edition then I think it's like Ca$h and Gun$ 2nd edition, because this thread is bad so far.

wtf

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Vlaada Chvatil posted:

Nice episode of the Twilight Zone in posting form man.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Vlaada Chvatil posted:

Instead of asking what happened to the board game thread, post in this one or if it's not good enoguh for you just make your own. Stop being so god drat helpless.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Instead of asking what happened to the board game thread, post in this one or if it's not good enoguh for you just make your own. Stop being so god drat helpless.

This, as well.

Vlaada Chvatil
Sep 23, 2014

Bunny bunny moose moose
College Slice

Ragg posted:

Rude!!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
*in Cathy voice* Ack! I got the depressions!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
can i just say gently caress monopoly, fuuck the monopoly man, gently caress the shoe

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

corn in the bible posted:

can i just say gently caress monopoly, fuuck the monopoly man, gently caress the shoe

• Locked thread