Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
The most fun board game I played was Junta op. It's about vying for control of a banana repulic. Not the store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
If I had a Tablet I would get Agricola on it.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

It's epic that they have Banana Republics in Norway.

I don't think we do.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
The mall here has incredibly bad store names that piss me off and I hate going there for that reason, like Bik Bok and Monki and Urban it's like walking around in a GTA mall

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Still haven't got a micky dee's up here. What in the hell is going on.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I finally found a place that delivers burgers but it's just one of those ones from like a school cafeteria so it's not worth ordering. Get the calzone instead.

The iranian burger joint burgers are pretty crappy but I have low standards and sometimes their fries are amazing. There was a period of like 1 week where the pizza chain introduced a new pulled veal burger and in that week, they went like ham on the ingredients i ordered extra everything on it and it was loving massive. Then they wizened up and went back to screwing me over with a tiny rear end burger and you dont even get fries.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

They have a Pizza Steak Sub here, which is pretty God drat epic but it's a little bit meh actually.

The deli has been pretty crappy for the last week they been putting way too much Oregano i think it is in the lasagna sigh... on the other hand i had some epic beef and bearnaise baguettes from there but thats like, 1/20 theyre actually good and not been left out for 5 hours and the cheese's gone hard

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
You cant just make baguettes and pizza and just leave it out drying on the counter for 8 hours and then sreve it to paying customers. What the gently caress! Has the whole world gone crqzy etc..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Vlaada Chvatil posted:

I've been gone from board gaming for a long time due to the depressions, or possibly I've got the depressions from
not playing enough board games. Are board games still cool and fun?

What happened to the good board game thread? If this is the new good thread 2nd edition then I think it's like Ca$h and Gun$ 2nd edition, because this thread is bad so far.

Instead of asking what happened to the board game thread, post in this one or if it's not good enoguh for you just make your own. Stop being so god drat helpless.

• Locked thread