Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

wiffle ball bat posted:

The Isis recruiter who managed to snag a couple hot white teen girls for terrorist broodmares is probably a legend, that dude must have serious game.

Wanna hear his elevator pitch.

Sethex posted:

You are waaaay off on your stats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg&app=desktop

In Britain more muslims joined ISIS than joined the british military.

I love it when agag or the board's other sjws show up to care-post everyone a racist then fade away.

But guyz can we steer this thread toward more pressing social issues like pronouns and appropriation of culture?

There are no factors outside of religion when a person decides to fight for a terrorist group, kill all muslims, end all terrorism.

Turtle Sandbox fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Nov 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Sethex posted:

There are no socio-economic circumstances that affect muslims country by country other than their religion. Last i checked the latin american doesn't have much of a global terrorism movement.

The typical retort is to mention "other social causes" as a vague blanket to excuse violent religious doctrine while hoping to indirectly blame colonialism, but that isnt a very good excuse unless you care to get specific what those other factors are.

Guess your right, kill all muslims.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Moon Atari posted:

Islam appeals to me because I read it as 'I slam' and that fits my hard dunking play style.

You see the west is like the NBA right, and ISIS is like street ballers, they have skill but the league wont recognize because they are just poor ballers playing in the desert.

• Locked thread