Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Mods please change thread title to:

The Taint Reaper posted:

They joined ISIS a group that is committed to killing all the wrong types of muslims, all the jews and all the christians ever in horrific ways and they also want to undermine advanced civilizations until everyone lives in mud huts and stone caves. It's also run by pedophiles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

babypolis posted:

i already tried to argue with you idiots but you all continue to revel and rejoice in the death of someone who probably suffered one of the worst fates imaginable so yeah continue being hateful shits gbs

Ruddha posted:

A really long, sympathetic post, and as you read through it you gradually realize I'm describing the sadness of Hitler being forced into suicide

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Terrorists dead. So what

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I thought it was bad that en defended child rape but now goons here are defending terrorism. Jesus loving Christ

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper posted:

Guys I touch stove I get burned, I knowingly touched the stove, btw feel bad for me.

Remember this is considered common knowledge over there:

What a beautiful and peaceful religion.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

unpacked robinhood posted:

Whats the official progressive stance on Sweden ?
They were accepting tons of refugees and suddendly went "please no more we're full".

Depends on who's running the country. If it's women then Sweden can't really be blamed. After all they were probably misled and lonely and socially isolated. You know you can't trust women to their own emotions. They need a strong man to keep them firm and in line.

Now if it's run by men though then they're racist Islamophobes and need to hand the country over to women.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There were also people who supported those two armed gunmen who shot an art convention in Texas claiming that those people weren't really responsible for their actions because they were simple brown folk and not as enlightened as the white men running the art exhibit and so really it was all the white mans fault.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Men and women who commit adultery in the bible are also supposed to be put to death

all religions are hardcore

What a beautiful and peaceful religion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

The fact that most terrorists are men shows that men are inherently more evil then women and that women are superior, to men

:biotruths:

• Locked thread