Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

babypolis posted:

you are hateful piece of poo poo. probably fat and bitter too. when is the last time you saw your turgid and hopelessly shriveled penis,?

You should join ISIS an change it from the inside, you obviously care enough.

But seriously, no one gives a poo poo because empathizing through a screen isnt something humans do, science says so.

You shouldnt be on a comedy forum looking for empathy you loving peg.

Sethex fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Nov 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
These girls remind me of a hot chick roommate i used to live with who wrote to some guy who killed his mom an shot up his highschool.

She just had this unhealthy attraction to this school shooting counter culture poo poo. She was actually a pretty smoking little slut too. For any of the arm chair developmental psychologists out there her dad was a closeted gay dude who i am pretty sure was a pedo and her mom was a wierd looking british lady.

Needless to say i followed babypolis' advice an felt enormous sympathy for her, mostly by sport loving her HARD on new years while we were drunk, an again and again because my sympathy was so huge and significant.

Sethex fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Nov 29, 2015

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

I love all the dumb people that think Islam is cool, they are like "well, only 1 percent of them believe in the extremist views" They have stats and graphs showing this. This is the best they can get. It's "just" 1%. Hey shitlords, it's true, it's only one percent. That's still 22,000,000 people. No problem, rofl, let them all in.

You are waaaay off on your stats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg&app=desktop

In Britain more muslims joined ISIS than joined the british military.

Thanks to SA I learn a lot why the left in Europe is going to poo poo, an it is largely because of the leftist tards that reject the possibility that salafi or wahabbi islam increases the muslim propensity for martry murder rampages.

I love it when agag or the board's other sjws show up to care-post everyone a racist then fade away.

But guyz can we steer this thread toward more pressing social issues like pronouns and appropriation of culture?

Sethex fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Nov 29, 2015

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Wanna hear his elevator pitch.

There are no factors outside of religion when a person decides to fight for a terrorist group, kill all muslims, end all terrorism.

There are no socio-economic circumstances that affect muslims country by country that doesn't affect other groups.

Well other than their religion obvi.

Last I checked the latin american doesn't have much of a global terrorism movement.

The typical retort is to mention "other social causes" as a vague blanket to excuse violent religious doctrine while hoping to indirectly blame colonialism, but that isnt a very good excuse unless you care to get specific what those other factors are.

Sethex fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Nov 29, 2015

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Guess your right, kill all muslims.

Criticising religion = Nazism, new sjw meta

It is like you guys have a formula that defaults to calling people nazis if you can't argue a position.

Its cute, you got a mental rigidity that reminds me of conservatives I used to argue with during the Iraq War.

Sethex fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Nov 29, 2015

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
ISIS motivated by love of the game/sick dunks, NOT religion.

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OldMemes posted:

Why do goons think islam is a race? Like if a black person converts, do goons consider them to have changed race from black to muslim? Last time I checked race and ideology aren't the same thing (aside from nationalism?).

The regressive left isn't really capable of defending its position.

So you can be all : 'hey wouldn't it be okay to treat religions different based on the fact that some preach martyrdom and are funded directly by saudis and some aren't/don't?'

An then they be all like 'dats genocide shitlord'

I don't really get what they are after, these people suppress ALL religious discourse, but all i see that accomplishing is giving the discussion around religion to right wing extremists.

When the only thing the left is capable of claiming without upsetting it's reactionaries is "factors other than religion" make islamic pan-nationalism a thing, they effectively alienate people who know better. An some of those people will likely find the ultranationalist narrative slightly less dishonest, which is bad and happening now.

Sethex fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Nov 29, 2015

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Frosted Flake posted:

How hard is it to practice Islam in Vienna anyways?

Whenever I read that justification I always read it as:

"It's so hard to force other people to practice Islam in Austria".

It gets harder the closer you get to the gates.

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fat Lowtax posted:

That has a lot more to do with the economics of universities (the customer is always right, adjuncts are completely disposable) than purity councils, even though lots of kids are dumb as hell about that stuff

Except the avenue that students use to put pressure on faculty is using/exploiting intersectional feminism interpretations, labelling racism/sexist on everything, and safe space / trigger garbage from the U of Berkley gender studies dept.

The customer client relationship hasn't changed, identity politics happened.

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

everybody always focuses on how they killed malcolm and how farrakhan literally brags about it without being arrested, but if you look up the fact that the religion was started by an fbi investigated white con man who disappeared from the face of the earth after meeting elijah muhammad who then took his job and thus his wealth, it gets much much more interesting

so the guy who had 8 or so kids with his secretaries took power after the last guy disappeared

but im not implying anything

I'm surprised how strong the religion's scientology influences are. Really when you think about it the whole thing reads like scientology for black people. Oh America, why is there a racial variant for everything?

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

There were also people who supported those two armed gunmen who shot an art convention in Texas claiming that those people weren't really responsible for their actions because they were simple brown folk and not as enlightened as the white men running the art exhibit and so really it was all the white mans fault.

Really it boils down to these people wanting to make the west into the only global civilization capable of moral accountability, a sort of different take on the noble savage stereotype.

Anything bad is a result of the west's domination or the aftermath of that domination, an anyone who thinks or says otherwise wants to start concentration camps.

Sethex fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Nov 29, 2015

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Men and women who commit adultery in the bible are also supposed to be put to death

all religions are hardcore

How something is practiced is the religion, not simply the holy text. E.g. most jews.

That said, I don't get why we give tax exempt to religions when a lot of them aren't a social benefit a lot of the time. Tax exemption should really only be correlative to charity work done by religions.

Also if you practice/preach shadid martyrdom you are more crazy/dangerous than scientology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So that we get this thread back on the rails, here is a documentary done by BBC channel 4 about the women of ISIS in Britain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51nsdObM1Ok

Trigger warning Agag, pretty sure they call for death to all muslims like a dozen times in it.

• Locked thread