Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

whoflungpoop posted:

15 year old socially isolated boys shoot up their high school: rightfully reviled for being evil

15 year old socially isolated girls join murderous insane death cult: NO SEE THEY WERE CONFUSED AND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

The Taint Reaper posted:

leftwingbullshit.txt

more like straight_outta_tumblr.docx

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
but no really can we stop the sanctimonious whinging about dead terrorists

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
the following isis recruitment video is why I, an easily fooled adolescent male of ages 14-30, can sympathize, empathize, and otherwise relate with the poor souls that have been conned into joining in hopes of a glamorous and holy lifestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wtSz5WmTaI

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
women, much like minorities, are simple creatures that must be protected from themselves and others

it is the burden of the fat white man on the internet to use his powers of posting to protect them from the dangers of the world

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

spacetoaster posted:

That sounds good and all, but then you've got to think how to implement it.

Most charity work done by religious institutions (food pantry, soup kitchens, food drives, taking donations, emergency shelter, drug rehab, family counseling, help with bills, etc) is done in the same buildings (and by the same people), using the same resources. I have no idea how you'd be able to figure out what was what.

sounds like they'd have to file for tax exemption just like I would if I wanted to donate x amount of money to charity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Cockmaster posted:

If someone is willing to risk being tortured and killed to get away from ISIS within 18 months of signing up, I think it's only reasonable to at least consider the possibility that they've seen the error of their ways.

At the absolute minimum, we should be rationally considering the circumstances of what attracted them to ISIS in the first place and what they personally did over there, rather than handing out mandatory minimum sentences willy-nilly.

Their version of Islam has less respect for the source material than Uwe Boll.

ftfy :3::hf::v:

• Locked thread