Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

A comedy about some clueless teenagers who join ISIS by mistake after confusing it for the student outreach arm of an international aid organisation. Hijinx ensue as they completely misinterpret everything, like thinking the propaganda video they are asked to narrate is for a telethon fund-raiser and the execution is the performance art component, confusing interrogating heretics as interviews designed to help familiarise them with the local culture etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

This is a valuable thread because at one point people were posting about Elliot Rodgers joining ISIS and I've been laffin it up just thinking about the infinite comedic potential in that situation.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Islam appeals to me because I read it as 'I slam' and that fits my hard dunking play style.

• Locked thread