Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

rock rock posted:

Just a reminder that the United States military performs well publicised morally reprehensible acts. Any difference in morality between joining Isis and the military is a matter of a small degree.

Why don't you join up and report back which is worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

babypolis posted:

i already tried to argue with you idiots but you all continue to revel and rejoice in the death of someone who probably suffered one of the worst fates imaginable so yeah continue being hateful shits gbs

They didn't read your posts so I think they got off easy

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

babypolis posted:

you are hateful piece of poo poo. probably fat and bitter too. when is the last time you saw your turgid and hopelessly shriveled penis,?

Turgid and shriveled are opposites much like good and your posts

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

babypolis posted:

you are completely missing the point. they prbably were somewhat aware of what isis was beforehand. the point is that its easy to manipulate and brainwash certain people. once you isolate someone and become their entire social cirle its prtty easy to change their entire worldview so that murderng infidels is a-ok even if they would have never condoned anything beforehand

if you want to argue that weak people who are manipulated into doing bad things should not have any forgiveness thats ok but i disagree

You're taking about women right?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

hemale in pain posted:

i feel bad for teenagers getting tricked by rapists into meeting up online but i feel like travelling abroad to join ISIS takes a bewildering amount of stupidity and malice which you can't really explain with naivety.

unless they were brainwashed by their parents or something

Boys in nazi Germany were put into Hitler youth and brainwashed from a young age to worship the state and ended up watching over concentration camps at around these ages and we give them life sentences almost 80 years later because we consider them so horrible and a lot of people think letting them draw another breath is too lenient

These retards come from the most protected and privileged societies on earth and taught that treating women like cattle is wrong from the time they are babies but we have sympathy for them when they go off and do atrocities that would make Fritz sitting trial at the Hague kill himself

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

ISIS only killed them after hearing "Let it Go" sang acapella for the 100th time and decided it was us or them

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I mean they said they were willing to die for Allah so honestly their families should be happy that they attained their goals. :)

the 72 virgins waiting for them is us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Strategic Tea posted:

Being pragmatic, I imagine most IS defectors would be more use back home telling people how awful it is than they would be in prison. It's free propaganda and it's 100% true.

Non combatants only though, the rest can go gently caress themselves.

I don't know about that. They'd probably stick their fingers into light sockets and drink poison from giant bottles with massive gently caress off skull and bones symbols when they're thirsty. We'd have to dedicate security people to keeping these retards alive from commonly known things like fire and jumping off buildings because you'd like to go down to the street

• Locked thread