Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I'm :stonk: at you losers feeling feeling bad/defending terrorists who are part of an organization that executes 5 year olds, murders gay people, burns people alive, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Methanar posted:

Are the Syrian women who were are native to Syria, or otherwise captured, and used as sex slaves/wombs for making more jihadi's/etc also war criminals for being complicit?

They weren't living in a western country, making an informed decision to go there with the expressed intent of joining a terrorist organization.

Apples and oranges.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

babypolis posted:

i do agree that some things are unforgivable

That's pretty hardcore man. I like it.

babypolis posted:

i dont think these girls actually did anything that could be considered as such.

This is an org that gets actual children to execute prisoners. I'd say the chances that these terrorists actually did some terrorist stuff are pretty good.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

tetsuo posted:

imo young, impressionable and vulnerable teenagers deserve what they get for not having stronger characters

Honestly, it's their parents fault.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

A Stupid Baby posted:

despite never having committed nor probably never even intended to commit actual terrorist acts

Look at this idiot with his head in the sand. He probably thinks women can only cook and have babies. Like: "There's no way a woman could be a violent terrorist you guys!"

Probably thinks this girl is just playing airsoft or something. lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Turtle Sandbox posted:

There are no factors outside of religion when a person decides to fight for a terrorist group, kill all muslims, end all terrorism.

Communists are pretty religious, imo. :colbert:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Sethex posted:

Tax exemption should really only be correlative to charity work done by religions.

That sounds good and all, but then you've got to think how to implement it.

Most charity work done by religious institutions (food pantry, soup kitchens, food drives, taking donations, emergency shelter, drug rehab, family counseling, help with bills, etc) is done in the same buildings (and by the same people), using the same resources. I have no idea how you'd be able to figure out what was what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

As an atheist, I want religious institutions to be taxed and also two more wishes.

Granted. Many drug rehab programs now cannot afford to take care of as many people. Same with shelters and soup kitchens, etc, etc. The government uses it's new wealth to responsibly pick up the slack and efficiently and effectively run these programs (as it should be).

Next wish?

• Locked thread