Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Volume posted:

There were also people who supported those two armed gunmen who shot an art convention in Texas claiming that those people weren't really responsible for their actions because they were simple brown folk and not as enlightened as the white men running the art exhibit and so really it was all the white mans fault.

I think ppl just thought shooting Texans was a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
As an atheist, I want religious institutions to be taxed and also two more wishes.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

spacetoaster posted:

Granted. Many drug rehab programs now cannot afford to take care of as many people. Same with shelters and soup kitchens, etc, etc. The government uses it's new wealth to responsibly pick up the slack and efficiently and effectively run these programs (as it should be).

Next wish?

Should have no problem passing that revision to the tax code then. Political slam dunk.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

ZombieParts posted:

that reporter is hot as gently caress!

I wasn't going to watch the video until I saw this post.

Confirmed.

• Locked thread