Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014
if i was a weird looking slavic piece of poo poo i'd probably want to get brutally raped and murdered by a bunch of virgins, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Gosh darnit dangit GBS, why don't you feel more badder for making jokes about the dead white girls who joined ISIS?

the mistake these rat faced young women made was in believing that slavic trash qualifies for white privilege in the third world, please don't demean the white race in this way

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014

Sethex posted:

The regressive left isn't really capable of defending its position.

So you can be all : 'hey wouldn't it be okay to treat religions different based on the fact that some preach martyrdom and are funded directly by saudis and some aren't/don't?'

An then they be all like 'dats genocide shitlord'

I don't really get what they are after, these people suppress ALL religious discourse, but all i see that accomplishing is giving the discussion around religion to right wing extremists.

When the only thing the left is capable of claiming without upsetting it's reactionaries is "factors other than religion" make islamic pan-nationalism a thing, they effectively give alienate people who know better. An some of those people will likely find the ultranationalist narrative slightly less dishonest.

lol wjhat is all of this stupid poo poo. help i'm being oppressed as a white trash

• Locked thread