Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Jared and ISIS share something in common I guess...

The love of eating fresh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Not so nicesis strikes again

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Ah yes the ISIS Boy Band: "Allah For One" draws teenage girls in like a moth to a flame.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Well I think they knew part 1 was for certain going to happen.

Part 2 and 3 were a fun surprise for both. Although part 3 only happened to one of them I believe.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Zzulu posted:

White kids with brain problems love to join ISIS

Elliot Rogers hosed up again. He could be alive today with 3 wives eye deep in pussy.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

There was definitely an article out about a woman who joined isis and became part of one of their female brigades. Their responsibilities included making sure the other women were up to religious code, and other women regularly got beaten, tortured and killed by them. This woman then left isis when her husband nearly beat her to death. I feel bad for the fact that her husband nearly beat her to death, but not bad for her personally because she enjoyed power tripping with the religious sisters from hell and only bailed out when her own rear end was on the line :)

I wonder if they had hot lesbian orgies with the girls they were supposed to beat and punish for the moon god.

No?

:gbsmith:

E: for the record im talking about the 18+ old chicks not the 15 year olds that'd be Mod worthy.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Nov 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm sad my boyband joke about Allah for one was overshadowed by callings of racism for making fun of morons for being morons.

Maybe I'm just telling myself that though because I fear the truth that no one knows who All For one were or my joke wasn't that good...

• Locked thread