Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

remigious posted:

I followed a link from the Colorado Springs shooting page and read the same article. Now I am depressed. I cannot even begin to fathom how running away to join isis appeals to young women.

but at least shinji got reamed lol

that av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

The Taint Reaper posted:

Boy, this Clueless reboot is worse than the Ghostbusters one.

taint reaped yet again

i wish to subscribe to your newsletter

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Ol Pete strikes again

you really hate this pete guy

what do you think of the classic Nickelodeon show Pete & Pete?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A Stupid Baby posted:

What heinous poo poo did they -actually- do? Did they mastermind a shooting? Train new recruits in IED construction? Suicide bomb a bus? Or just get conned, raped, and beaten to death?

hey guys this dude with an alf avatar is really concerned that we're offending the memory of this isis girl lol

it's some crazy white knighting and its v funny

lol stupid baby you are tilting at the dumbest windmills :laffo:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

babypolis posted:

thats wrong their ghosts are reading this thread RIGHT NOW

stay safe isis ghost

note to self: babypolis will white knight for dead terrorist girls. will he white knight for the Bund Deutscher Mädel? find out in the next thrilling episode of dragon ball z

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A Stupid Baby posted:

To me it's just another incident in the long list of atrocities committed by groups committed by ISIS, Boko Haram, AQ, and others. To some goons it's apparently an excuse to let their inner MRA shine. It's okay, guys! She wasn't technically a victim!

yes, yes, go directly to the "lol MRA fedora" bit even though it's a hilarious accusation with no bearing in truth

you don't even give these women agency - they are capable of making their own decisions, just like men do.

they chose poorly but you want to excuse their memory of that

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

lynch_69 posted:

GBS feebly grappling with world events is always adorable.

a challenger appears

what's up old man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

They're called "Pete" now fyi

yeah but having Pete & Pete mean "Isis and Isis" would kind of gently caress with a classic television show

can we settle for Peter Parker?

Peter Parker is committing genocide again

Whoops Peter Parker looted the antiquities I guess

That Robot fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Nov 29, 2015

• Locked thread