Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Motherfucker posted:

Wait are you saying I could gently caress hot chicks if I joined ISIS?

*the cycle continues*

Hot WHITE chicks bro. ISIS gots them by the truck loads. Like black fraternities but not as fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

No it was a legit question. Everyone makes stupid choices as a teenager, but this is joining a death cult where women are seen as having less worth than a goat and thinking maybe she should show up and everything would be okay?

Are you talking about ISIS or Christianity?

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I would love to see the moment she realizes she's being traded from one rapist to another for a half pack of smokes & a camel to be named later.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nooner posted:

Isis is bad, Americans are good, human being

Happy Holidays!

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

OldMemes posted:

Jesus is saying that loving God and your neighbour is what God wants, rather than stoning people.

Jesus was just a community activist and a dangerous, flaming Liberal. Muslims hate us for our freedoms.

• Locked thread