Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Well at least they didn't lock her in a covert basement dungeon for many years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Don Tacorleone posted:

Maybe they thought ISIS was like some mad electronic music festival full of drugs and explosions

Well according to some article stuff like meth is really popular in the Syrian war on both sides as a hand pick me up solution to keep going.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zzulu posted:

White kids with brain problems love to join ISIS

I liked how this kid failed even at suicide bombing

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

How much you wanna bet these homophobes pozzed his neghole so much they decided that only a suicide bomb could wash away the stain

Lol at Isis recruiting those whote people they covet so highly and then use them for chum just fucjing lol

It's like those kids who get ferraris in their teens and then crash it and get another lol

I liked the Abu Muslim video for the canadian convert.

They used him for the find the sniper fun game.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

oldpainless posted:

I don't think many of us are actually legitimately glad 2 young girls were murdered but their thought process and chain of decisions were so ludicrous as to be comical.

ISIS is the best litmus test for pure loserdom.

Let's leave home to join a terrorist cult that lights people on fire inside of steel cages.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

organized religion is to blame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-_T7E360Zo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Well maybe millions of years from now all those mass graves will get turned to oil.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Noblesse Obliged posted:

ISIS only killed them after hearing "Let it Go" sang acapella for the 100th time and decided it was us or them

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

unpacked robinhood posted:

Whats the official progressive stance on Sweden ?
They were accepting tons of refugees and suddendly went "please no more we're full".

The government realized the whole free room, board and no questions asked policy was a bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Once again the swedes cowardly grovelling combined with holier than thou attitude ended in tears.

• Locked thread