Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcraft_boyfriend_99
Aug 12, 2007

by Pragmatica
Your pay is based on what you made for this quarter last year, so you will be fine (its a massive amount of bullshit). However, Its an easy process, just read everything carefully and use the oldest version of Internet Explorer you can find. (seriously, the websites were all made by a terrible contractor 12+ years ago and have barely been updated) do it this morning if you can, it doesn't take long. It is important to read everything TWICE and be as clear and straightforward as you can with your answers, they don't have rocket scientists working for them. Go herre: http://www.mass.gov/lwd/unemployment-insur/claimants/ and register and start filling everthing out.
You can receive unemployment during any semesters you dont work, easily, as long as you file at the right time. Get in the habit of doing it the same day the last semester ends.
Like I said, do it today... it takes like 2 weeks, and they give you a ghetto rear end debit instead of checks these days, so enjoy carrying around the card of failure lol.
This info is as of 2 summers ago from my cousin in Boston who now teaches in Vegas. Its still the same, Im sure.

Note: the website actually goes OFFLINE when they are closed. I am not kidding.
note 2: concerning audits - I did get audited when i was between jobs about 5 years ago. everything was fine because everything was up to date and orderly on the website... but when my brother did, he didnt report he got a new job for like a month and he had to pay back the unemployment and 10x worth of fines about 10 months later.

warcraft_boyfriend_99 fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Nov 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread