Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Also remember that on private property in (most?) states anybody can drive completely drunk, with a rusted out truck, no license, or registration and not get in trouble. So long as they are on private property.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Sinners Sandwich posted:

http://gawker.com/daniel-holtzclaw-former-oklahoma-city-cop-found-guilt-1747453998

Here's a 6 miniute video oh him being read the verdict if your into that

Watched every second of it. His pathetic crying made me happy. I hope he gets all 263 years with no possibility of parol.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

pentyne posted:

Yeah the statements by some of the victims were staggering. He was basically raping poor black woman with criminal records every chance he got, and many of them were too afraid to go public and face police harassment (he'd also show up at their houses and demand sexual favors days later) and it was a 50+ year old black woman he orally raped that immediately reported it as soon as she could, and suddenly several of his victims came forward to make statements.

Yeah, this dude was complete scum, and I am glad he is off the streets.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Terraplane posted:

District attorney, which is the prosecutor.

I think that was the joke....

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

That's the saddest part of this whole encounter: They roll up on the kid, driving on the grass, pull up LESS THAN FIVE FEET from him, shoot him, THEN EXIT THE CAR AND RUN AROUND TO THE OTHER SIDE OF IT.

If they were actually afraid for their lives, they would've come up to the street side and carefully approached the subject. No, they rolled up like they were going to order lunch at a drive through and shot him, THEN fled out of the vehicle for their safety while the suspect was laying on the ground less than 3 feet from them.

I know this is nitpicking, but he wasn't a suspect. He wasn't suspected of committing a crime. He was just a 12 year old child.

They rolled up, shot a 12 year old child, and THEN fled out of the vehicle for their safety while the 12 year old child was bleeding to death on the ground.

They then handcuffed his sister while the 12 year old child bled to death on the ground.

A 12 year old child.

Not a suspect.

:smith:

FlapYoJacks fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Dec 29, 2015

• Locked thread