Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Silver Nitrate posted:

Minneapolis 4chan shooter charged with second degree assault and second degree armed riot. His buddies were all charged with second degree riot as well.

good.

KomradeX posted:

These were the guys that were openly planning on shooting up the event right?

maybe. I think they probaly went their to try to incite poo poo, but since they were armed they could have been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

any update if he stepped down or not?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Guess somebody had to take one for the team.

So, what do we think the odds are of Superintendent McCarthy popping up in a cush do-nothing job with some close personal friends of Mayor Emanuel in a month or so?

pretty much. he is the most visible police leader and was in charge when the CPD was doing all the awful poo poo(recent awful poo poo i mean) so the machine decided to make him an easy sacrifice. kinda hope he tries to drag everyone down with him.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Booourns posted:

From the USPOL thread, just in case you weren't angry enough already

jesus.

• Locked thread