Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

m. night shayamalan: okay, so here's my pitch. it's going to be a historical peice on the rise and fall of one, Adolf Hitler - an early 20th century German politician.

Hollywood exec: Well mr. shayamalan, I think I speak for everyone when i say that this Adolf character sounds fascinating, but it seems like it's missing the magic shayamalan touch. what's going to set this apart from the other original, "feel good" biopics out there, like "Steve Jobs" and more recently, "Steve Jobs"?

Shayamalan [smirking]: Well...here's the thing...there's a twist!

[all executives heads shoot up, astonished]

shyalaman: you see Adolf Hitler is often portrayed as "Good", but in this movie I drop that premise and write him as...

execs: [giddidly leaning in, in unison] yes?

shylaman: ...in this movie, hes...BAD!

*executives gasp, one person outright faints*

head exec: [visibly shaken, but clapping] You've done it again, Mr shylamalan, youve done it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

m. night shayamalan: okay, so here's my pitch. it's going to be a historical peice on the rise and fall of one, Adolf Hitler - an early 20th century German politician.

Hollywood exec: Well mr. shayamalan, I think I speak for everyone when i say that this Adolf character sounds fascinating, but it seems like it's missing the magic shayamalan touch. what's going to set this apart from the other original, "feel good" biopics out there, like "Steve Jobs" and more recently, "Steve Jobs"?

shyalaman: you see Adolf Hitler is often portrayed as "Good", but in this movie I drop that premise and write him as...

head exec: [visibly shaken, but clapping] You've done it again, Mr shylamalan, youve done it again.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
really glad someones' speaking truth to power in this forum, already so full of people whosay hitler is Good (he's not.)

crimes

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Piso Mojado posted:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

watho

wether or not hitler was good is probably the most hotly contested subjects of our time but honestly the "hitler was bad" side is mostly filled with sjw trolls who refuse to have open discussions about it

Looke

Killing that many Jews only shows Hitlers dedication to sticking to a tight schedule and ensuring that the job is done efficiently. Considering the financial issues Germany was suffering at the time as well it shows his commitment to sticking to a budget and financial responsibility. I'd hire him in a heartbeat

Ace of Baes
Jim Carey in Liar Liar: Hitler is guhhh- guhhh - Hiter is guuuuhhhhhh- HITLER IS GUUHHHHHHHOD DAMNED BAD

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Ace of Baes posted:

Jim Carey in Liar Liar: Hitler is guhhh- guhhh - Hiter is guuuuhhhhhh- HITLER IS GUUHHHHHHHOD DAMNED BAD

Ace of Baes
The D.A.R.E. drug rabbit but hes trying to get kids to read Mein Kampf.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

Ace of Baes posted:

lol

FreshCutFries

Ace of Baes posted:

ol

fuck. marry. t-rex

Ace of Baes posted:

The D.A.R.E. drug rabbit
That's me

Ace of Baes posted:

but hes trying to get kids to read Mein Kampf.
[Considering] .... that's me.

Piso Mojado

*nasally* Hello, I'm Ira Glass and today on our show, three stories about one person, or more precisely, one question - Was Adolf Hitler actually really bad? Stay tuned.

watho

Piso Mojado posted:

*nasally* Hello, I'm Ira Glass and today on our show, three stories about one person, or more precisely, one question - Was Adolf Hitler actually really bad? Stay tuned.

Commie NedFlanders

smoobles posted:

the fact that you don't see anyone named hitler, or adolf, or having that mustache, means that hitler basically won

I know a guy named Adolf he's the supervisor of the all-white, higher paid, departmnt of a small town Texas workshop

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Scaly Haylie

Corbae posted:

Killing that many Jews only shows Hitlers dedication to sticking to a tight schedule and ensuring that the job is done efficiently. Considering the financial issues Germany was suffering at the time as well it shows his commitment to sticking to a budget and financial responsibility. I'd hire him in a heartbeat

hire hitler!

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I don't like smoking (tobacco), but if it'd piss off that Hitler guy, I'd support this.

the joke is that the people in hitler's bunker threw hitler's and eva braun's bodies into a ditch and lit it on fire after they died. They were on aflame, after they had expired.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Ace of Baes posted:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Ace of Baes posted:

platonicbackrub

Im doing a report on world war 2 and get this--my position is, hitler was bad

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
nobody is really all good or all bad

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Zorodius posted:

nobody is really all good or all bad

i disagree. an example would be hitler, who was bad

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Lizard Wizard posted:

hire hitler!

I.N.R.I

who is this man , always smiling, and playful in photos and film alike, and by every account is considered extremely friendly by everyone who knew him ?

Matoi Ryuko

He has beautiful hair.

I.N.R.I
i jeard this guy was ike, a murderer ro something. he seems really nice in all of the recorded footage of him btu I attended a seminar by a guy called Dr. Israel Gemgovitz, and he said he killed 20 million jews? ... thats kind of racist.. i bet if all of his friends and family knew he did that they wouldnt have loved him so much

Matoi Ryuko

Hitler hosted the olympics and put it on TV before anyone even had TVs and everyone loved him everyone was like "man hitler is the coolest" and then he betrayed everyone, like literally everyone in the whole world except for the other dudes who turned evil w/ him.

Piso Mojado

[me, doing squats at the gym]

8...Hitler is bad
9...Hitler is bad
10...Hitler...(struggling)...is bad

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hitler juust needed a good fat hit of weed smoke to get him calmed down and that's the real evil here: the criminalization of marijuana.

Salmiakki

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

hitler juust needed a good fat hit of weed smoke to get him calmed down and that's the real evil here: the criminalization of marijuana.

isntead he chose to inject himself with bull semen... say no to anim,al cum kids

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

alnilam

Salmiakki posted:

isntead he chose to inject himself with bull semen... say no to anim,al cum kids

lol is that true

alnilam

i must have missed that post on coolhitlerfacts.net

Salmiakki

alnilam posted:

lol is that true

its 100% true, thats our hitler *sitcom theme plays*

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hitler in a desperate attempt to get high started burning as many things as possible and huffing in hopes of discovering the new marijuana. he tried everything: parsley, thyme, habiscus trees, wormwood, 6 million jews

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

moral question of the day: if you learned about a nazi researched superdrug on erowid one day....do you hit it?

SHISHKABOB

Corbae posted:

what if we are wrong and he was in fact good?

hitler likes it when his tiny sex sl;ave gives him one long lick along his giant dong

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4127/

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

it's history stuff bro

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Gepetto: now, what have we learned about Hitler?

Pinocchio: that he is...good?

*nose grows longer*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
you know, another thing about hitler is: he killed Brandon

• Locked thread