Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
So the cat is offering me the following trade. I'm only considering it because you all were talking about Alraune being good earlier. My: Arrow of Revenge, Rain of Life, Magic Missle, and Goblin Gravekeeper for: Alraune and Feathers of Phoenix. Should I take it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
What is gold even used for besides that single card pack or the overpriced subscription?

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
So I haven't been able to beat the final daily mission, which sucks since I feel like I need those gems to help improve my card pool. Here are my current cards: http://mabinogiduelforum.com/mdstash.php?view=CompeAnansi

Does anyone have any suggestions for a deck that I could put together to give me a chance on the final mission? I also got gps spoofing up and running if anyone wants to toss some commons at me or propose a trade.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Awesome. Thanks guys. I put in Green Dragon to fill the last spot since I don't have many other options in green. I'll let you know how it goes with this deck.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Deck worked great. Easily beat them with it. Got a Betrayal as my free card. Pretty sweet. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a board clear that fits these colors.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Dessert Rose posted:

You really want one board clear, pick up something like Earthquake or Holy Spear at your earliest convenience.

The cat merchant just gave me a Holy Spear for a Paladin and some junk I had duplicates of, so I've got a board clear now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Play out something cheap you don't need to take out the counter, then play what you wanted to play.

• Locked thread