Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I played for the first time in forever tonight, having to go solo queue. Used to just get carried by goons so I guess I had to lose a couple matches hard. But man did I at least pull out this in the end right as I finished the last of my challenges.

We basically got more or less stomped for 2 rounds then I just carried the other 2.

And on the new map I know nothing about, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
This game has gotten me over my permadeath comp shooter anxiety and I am having a loving blast. :allears:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Make Team Rainbow Great Again!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I am so close to my first DLC character and the game has decided to put me on a losing streak. :smith:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I have now spent 67 hours going "Why am I so bad at this gaaaaaame?".

Also playing with pubbies is hell but the goons I would normally play with either aren't on in the mornings when I am or are full when they are on.

Also uplay is super hosed right now. Too many people downloading their holiday jpgs I guess.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Too much server load from everyone getting their holiday jpgs.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Wait I can't get Season Pass 1 anymore? So am I just screwed now? God damnit and I was going to get it this christmas when I had more money. So I guess I just gotta farm the DLC characters out now and miss out on anything else the season pass was supposed to give, or do I get it all with the S2 pass?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Seriously, if you just drop it down to $15-20 I'll pick it up as soon as possible along with the new one. I like the skins and stuff but I was just a latecomer to siege.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Any goons up for a few rounds? Need 1-2 people for my group. I'm in the Discord and IRC.

Which discord is this?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Hard posted:

Any info regarding potential future content whether it proves to be true or false is a huge no no atm. Don't bother asking really.

Welp guess I'm waiting to buy the first season pass. :(

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Hard posted:

Contact support. If you had Y1 season pass it should even be 1200 R6bucks.
https://support.ubi.com/en-US

speaking of Seasonpass Y1,

Was there anything else in the first season pass that you can no longer get like weapon skins? Still miffed that I missed out on the R6 coins and stuff from the Y1 pass.

Also, please add a "Report rear end in a top hat" button for these people that are just skirting the auto kick with team kills and team damage or destroying devices. Or just being real dicks in text/voice chat.

I don't want to completely lock out text/voice chat just because of one or two assholes. But I would like to see them get punished for typing or yelling "N-----S" in chat.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm either not aggressive and always the last one alive and die embarrassingly, or I'm too aggressive and I'm the first to die embarrassingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
This dude has been going off all game long, so I cropped up his chat and put it at the end screen where I saw he was compensating hard. Ranked match we won even being a man down for 3 rounds.

• Locked thread