Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Picked this up for free weekend. Played a match last night. Was fun but I have awful aim apparently. I was able to net 4 kills over 2 rounds. Unlocked Thatcher, Rook, and Smoke. Strongly considering picking this up with the 50% off discount on steam. Any other newbies around want to go through the growing pains of this game with me let me know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Anyone got a new discord link? The one in the OP that wasn't supposed to expire has expired. Picked this up on sale and first chance to actually play it since free weekend.

uplay= M0istGrandma

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Enjoying this game despite being pretty bad. Sterling if you're in here, sorry bout the tk last night. I got startled.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Party Plane Jones posted:

Yeah, the random hitching even on good pcs is annoying as hell. Got 16 gigs of RAM and an I7 and a 1070 yet at least once a match it'll hitch for half a second.

I've been having this issue a lot myself (i5 2500k, 24gb ram, 1070) and I found the only way to make it go away was to cap my framerate to 60fps. If I turn off vsync it'll be fine and then start stuttering and poo poo. It's worth a shot.

• Locked thread