Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

Admiral Joeslop posted:

https://streamable.com/jtbv

I guess I was getting shot from under the door? :shrug:

pfffft. I pissed someone off by taking them down as they were standing in front of one of the drone "vents."

Just hit level 20 and starting into ranked matches. Oh god... :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Admiral Joeslop posted:

That I understand. I'll have to go back into the level, I can't remember if there are stairs from that angle to the door so someone could see my feet. Still doesn't explain the reinforced wall debris though.

Yeah, the debris through the wall was just a dumb bug. IIRC, no stairs outside of that doorway, but if they're far enough down a hallway, they might have just enough angle to see feet moving around while prone.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Finally setup discord and jumped on, also added my u/n to the googledoc. Thanks for letting me play goons. I'm not always this terrible. Usually I get a few kills. Meh. I'll get better with time.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I had rook, but hadn't really used him, so I'll go down that path. And agree on sledge/thermite as well, they see pretty regular use, just was trying out ash as a recent unlock as well.

• Locked thread