Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphroy
Jun 24, 2010

Jesus shit that Steelix is terrifying.

Derek Barona posted:

Already into World 3, still 100%. Most of my rage right now comes from a combination of Kiddy being utter trash, hitboxes, and playing on a keyboard.

Nope, not even on a controller. I'm doing this on ZSNES, so keyboard or nothing.

How's the water skipping feel on a keyboard? I've never tried it myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphroy
Jun 24, 2010

Derek Barona posted:

Y'know, from the time I first fought him until this exact moment, I legitimately disliked the boss that this one replaced. But y'know what? gently caress it, compared to that trash, it's loving amazing.

The SNES one suffers greatly from hitbox. This one suffers greatly in that there is no legitimate threat in this fight. You never sit there and go "oh man I'm in trouble now". You just go "bombs need to hurry up and spawn already"

Seraphroy
Jun 24, 2010

Artix posted:

That was part of the music staff, including Grant Kirkhope himself. I hear he's doing okay these days.

He worked on the soundtrack for Civilization: Beyond Earth, and assumedly getting paid good cash for the soundtrack of the upcoming Yooka-Laylee.

Also, whatever pains he had from DK64's music were relieved in Banjo Tooie and Perfect Dark

• Locked thread