Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Yeah, that island was some kind of Bermuda Triangle poo poo. I loved the detail that the seal boss's arena had airliner seats for the spectators :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
I had forgotten that the victory themes change slightly to fit the level soundtrack wherever you wind up.

Also, yeah, Squitter. I'm one of those people that's completely unfazed by spiders but scared shitless of wasps, and I have a sneaking suspicion that some of Rare's designers are the same way. Krazy Kremland was the kind of thing I'd have nightmares about when I was younger. :ohdear:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

I dont know posted:

How do we know that they aren't?

The female Kremlings are apparently designed by someone who has no idea what a female Kremling would look like. The idea of introducing gendered identities to normally non-gendered alligators so often treats the familiar as inherently masculine. Female Kremlings are painted hot yellow and granted the enlarged, fluttery swords so often used to distinguish women from men in lazily drawn cartoons. "Look at that cutlass," declares Diddy and he gets a look at one of the ladykremlings' rear end. In one scene, the game even eroticises

• Locked thread