Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I am in love with this dong.

edit: By which I mean, this is a cool game and I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Square watermelons are freakin' cool man!!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ISVKAbYcvc

Here is the episode of the Super Show that has Gorbachev in it. It's... it's a trip. That show was fuckin' weird.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Lacedaemonius posted:

I'm halfway through the DKCR video and I think I'm ready to officially declare CJacobs the hero of LPs. I only regret there wasn't more slurring, you should drink more Cap'n, wet (whet?) your whistle during the video once or twice.

E: I just want to hold CJ and listen to The Antlers E: Nirvana and maybe eat White Castle. Is White Castle still a thing?

Hell yeah I'd be down for this any day. White Castle still exists, I ate there a few months ago and it was simultaneously delicious and depressing. The true fast food taste.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Derek Barona posted:

Serial killer llama? I know it's been years but you'd think I'd remember that.

I looked it up just now and it's actually a camel, but it looks nothing like a camel. Basically it is in a cage spitting on you and you have to release it from the cage to solve the temple puzzle.

...but it had to be in the cage for a reason, right???? What if it was a serial killer and the kongs just let a murderer run loose in the name of banana?????

• Locked thread