Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yggdrasil325
Jul 24, 2011

What was the "familiar face" in the silhouette level? I didn't see anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yggdrasil325
Jul 24, 2011

Blind Sally posted:

Cranky smiles too much in Tropical Freeze. He needs to scowl more.

Have you seen how much Cranky used to complain that he wasn't the main character? He can finally show off that he's better at platformers than DK!

Yggdrasil325
Jul 24, 2011

Artix posted:

:siren: Autumn Heights - Part 2 :siren:

Today we finish up World 2 and tackle one of the most infamous levels in the entire game. And I own the poo poo out of it. :smug:

I enjoy the concept art you get from collecting puzzle pieces, so I usually don't mind the normal collecting/the bonus games.
gently caress Bopopolis's puzzle pieces. Each and every one is a gigantic middle finger.

Yggdrasil325
Jul 24, 2011

Artix posted:

There's a small part of me that wants to believe the conversation basically went: "Everyone loves Stickerbush Symphony, we gotta have it somewhere". So he just shoved it in as the intro to a stage that you're probably not even going to be on long enough to recognize that it's SS. I just can't imagine why they wouldn't have used it in some other way if he actually wanted to use SS; I mean for god's sake, there's a level literally called Bramble Scramble in the next video and that combination literally writes itself.

Isn't the music for world 1's Silhouette level a remix of SS? Or am I mishearing it?

• Locked thread