Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
You don't need to be scared of animal antics

The wind goes in a set pattern, about five seconds left then about five seconds to the right. It never changes either, so as long as you keep that in mind it's not too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
No platform game is complete without Delicious Fruit!

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

I still find it funny that so many people have such big trouble with that Squawks section. I've always considered Klobber Karnage to be the most difficult level in the game. I'll never get why people have so much trouble with Animal Antics, or Airman, or a goddamn barrel.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

I think it's best to play DK64 the same way as Mario Sunshine: For the sake of your sanity, don't try for 100%

• Locked thread