Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Yeah, that island was some kind of Bermuda Triangle poo poo. I loved the detail that the seal boss's arena had airliner seats for the spectators :allears:

Has anyone noticed that even the basic enemies in that world all have things on their persons that look like they've been salvaged from the wrecked ships and planes? For example, the Dodo enemies have life buoys around their necks, and the dragonflies and grasshoppers are wearing monocles.

If there's one thing the game does superbly, it's aesthetics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Donkey's arm hair always looked more like a sleeve than actual arm hair in that picture. At least to me.

Donkey's arms had always looked like that right up to Tropical Freeze. Or at least to me it did.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

Since you mentioned Mortal Kombat in the video, I thought this Youtube clip would be appropriate

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

Donkey Kong kind of rivals Samus or Nathan Drake when it comes to monumental destruction.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

That is an incredibly underwhelming reward for the K levels.

Had ChaosArgate got all the puzzle pieces, it would have shown a bunch of concept art for many K levels that could have been included, including a Banana Pudding river level and a level that looks like it could be on the Virtual Boy. It was like they had an entire extra world planned out but they only did one level in the end. Which is kind of a shame.

• Locked thread