Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Summit 4?
This poll is closed.
OG 54 26.60%
OG 36 17.73%
OG 57 28.08%
OG 56 27.59%
Total: 203 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

jeef posted:

Just say something nice about up and coming NA super caster grandgrant in the new thread

Talk about his beautiful teeth that have been ground down by decades of constant soda intake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Peanut President posted:

All I want is for the thread title to make reference to the Olympics being better run.

all I can think of is something about at least the russians can still compete, idk what the gently caress real sports is

anyone else got a good snark title idea

e: "this is what the Olympic slave labour gambles on"

Majuju fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jul 26, 2016

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Where did the general Dota thread go?

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah

Taffer posted:

Talk about his beautiful teeth that have been ground down by decades of constant soda intake

I think its hilarious u kids talking poo poo about Grant. u wouldnt say this poo poo to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

xcore posted:

Where did the general Dota thread go?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3767146

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Brinner posted:

I think its hilarious u kids talking poo poo about Grant. u wouldnt say this poo poo to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

His teeth are jacked from never feeling the touch of a toothbrush lol

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 hours!)

Majuju posted:

all I can think of is something about at least the russians can still compete, idk what the gently caress real sports is

e: "this is what the Olympic slave labour gambles on"

"It's like the Olympics but america is bad at them"

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Majuju posted:

Dota 2 General Thread

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Majuju posted:

More trash than the Olympic sailing.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
here's a new thread, zurreco close this poo poo

VG.R Yang denied a visa, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Farewell, thread.

• Locked thread