Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lmao black lung is making a comeback in qld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jumpingmanjim posted:

:siren: CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS ON THE BUS :siren:

Also what are the CFMEU up to today? Randomly shutting down the street in Brisbane it seems

:siren:ALERT LEVEL : CHOCULA:siren:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

On the other hand I want to die.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cronulla rioter shares his wisdom on what happened 10 years ago.

quote:

He declined to speak when contacted by Fairfax, except to say there should be limits to freedom of speech and "freedom to attack".

Mr Atkinson said he believed the riot started to settle racial tensions in Cronulla.

One of the men swept up in revenge attacks in Maroubra agreed, although only because 200 Middle Eastern men fought back.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sooooo what happened to Abyan?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Anidav posted:

What kind of ex PM buys a second hand fridge???

The worst PM of all time.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Ambassador Joe Hockey ahahaha

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Someone please turn down the thermostat

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lid posted:

lol Abbott is just straight up telling Tony to gently caress off now

:hmm:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Australia's offshore detention cost $1.2bn in 2014-15, Senate estimates told
Controversial decision to fly asylum seeker seeking an abortion back to Nauru against her will cost $115,000

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Who's invested in Transfield and Serco?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/e...209-gljzkx.html

80 of 320 kids at a school are now down with chicken pox. :v:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Freudian Slip posted:

2) The far bigger problem they are trying to avoid is that once you chicken pox, you never actually clear the virus. It stays dormant at the bottom of your spine. If the virus reactivates, it comes back as shingles (zoster) which can be pretty loving nasty. It can be incredibly painful and even when it clears, a lot of people suffer from whats called postherpatic neuralgia, which is a type of neuropathic pain that lingers. Also people can die from shingles.

Yes. If I had known shingles was a thing I would have gotten immunized as soon as I could. I was never infected nor immunized as a child, caught it as an adult.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Review headed by broadcaster Ray Martin and former SBS executive Shaun Brown effectively dismisses widespread criticism from Coalition MPs over the show’s political balance.

WELL THAT WAS A GOOD USE OF MONEY.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Where's the fedora

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

open24hours posted:

They're still going ahead with the halal-free BBQ though.

There's pork in everything.

Even the water bottles.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thats what they get for driving out the climate center!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

loving scumbags. loving QLD.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

#idiotpandering

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

'Pell unable to attend sex abuse inquiry due to 'heart condition''

Yeah it seems to be missing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Isnt that the cost to go on the tour, not what they're being paid?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-opinion/bishop-abbott-trump-and-the-politics-of-delusion-20151210-glkzip.html

Glad to see RaptorFag getting full time work at the age.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

idgi, looks like canberra to me?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its australia.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Taxpayers shell out $1,700 for three beanbags for Julie Bishop's creativity initiative Beanbags were purchased for $590 each to outfit innovationXchange, described by Bishop’s as a ‘gorgeous little funky, hipster, Googly, Facebooky-type place’

labah waaaaste

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

So what exactly does that mean, they've got an unhappy troublemaker in the ranks? If they cut him loose he'll go over anyway?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

A cartoon in the Australian depicting starving Indians chopping up and eating solar panels sent to the developing nation in an attempt to curb carbon emissions has been condemned as “unequivocally racist”.

Drawn by the veteran cartoonist Bill Leak, Monday’s cartoon was his response to the climate deal signed in Paris at the weekend. India is the world’s fourth-largest greenhouse emitter.

Amanda Wise, an associate professor of sociology at Macquarie University, said in her view the cartoon was shocking and would be unacceptable in the UK, the US or Canada.

“This cartoon is unequivocally racist and draws on very base stereotypes of third world, underdeveloped people who don’t know what to do with technology,” Wise told Guardian Australia.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

ABC Caption: DJ Scott Ludlam dropping beats

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Birb Katter posted:

Just the hostages.

Was it reported elsewhere that it was gunshots that did that? Because the guy was wanted over a stabbing earlier.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I feel like bombing this thread right now

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Obviously it's Labour waste.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

An Australian-led delegation to the West Bank featuring Minister Christopher Pyne, former speaker Bronwyn Bishop, Labor MP Tim Watts and Human Rights Commissioner Tim Wilson has been criticised by a minister in the Palestinian Authority, who said the group had "false information" and were "not well educated".

Mr Wilson said the group "quizzed" the Palestinian Prime Minister and Education Minister about a range of topics.

Palestinian Education Minister Dr Sabri Saidam described the meeting as "very explosive and very challenging" and said the group had asked "rude and blunt" questions.

When asked about Dr Saidam's comments, Mr Pyne said he believed he was very diplomatic, but admitted that some members of the delegation were potentially "too robust".

"I very diplomatically asked the Prime Minister and the Higher Education Minister questions which I thought would be useful for understanding the Palestinian attitudes to the peace process," Mr Pyne told the ABC.

"Other members of the dialogue were slightly more robust and could be accused of quizzing them.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

comic saaaans

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Amoeba102 posted:

They ask questions.

Less likely to be terrorists.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

If global warming is real why is it so cold today.

Wait I mean.

Help. Dying.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

help

11 am and it's already 37c

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Wanna stone with that sloth

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its like they have a million miles of the poo poo and they want to get the most of it befote the next brand change. Splitting lines, barrier control, blocking off toilets for cleaning.

• Locked thread