Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wait I missed the hive mind consensus on the sex party, did we decide they are good for disagreeing with amethyst on abortion protestors or are they a libertarian party run by the sex industry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I love that internet culture is so ingrained in our lives that nonstop virulent abuse is something that just needs to be endured apparently

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Recoome posted:

Recently I found a video of one of the Reclaim Australia people giving a speech at the Brisbane rally (which was the one on the 22nd of Nov). I find it pretty interesting because I couldn't hear anything beyond what we were chanting in the counter-protest but it's some real :stonk: things, in my opinion. I was also unaware that they'd been denied the use of halls or whatever to actually congregate in the past (what a surprise).

A really interesting insight into what is becoming a pretty pervasive political opinion within Australia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioZEhzwZJSE

loving lmao at the incendiary rhetoric here

"Multiculturalism used to work, like mixing cordial and water, it blended nicely, now its like mixing oil and water"

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kommando posted:

Kingsford Smith drive has needed work for far too long. And to do it they need to resume some Old Qlders, fancy houses and build out over the river.
what Brisbane really needs is a ring road and better cheaper public transport but that's not happening.
:shrug:
after Newman's tunnels and putting suicide barriers on the Story Bridge I have trouble giving a poo poo.

bulldoze Brisbane flat, start over.
:killdozer:

Sorry is there a problem with the suicide barriers I'm not aware of?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kommando posted:

instead of looking into why people want to kill themselves and boosting mental health services, they were cut and barriers were put up instead.

So now people will jump in front of trains or off KP Cliffs.

people jumping off bridges was causing traffic problems and that wasn't good for Newman's traffic easement message.

Yeah given the walk over the story bridge is done by thousands of people drunk and on psychoactive drugs every month I think it's a loving pissweak thing to dredge up against Newman, the barriers are a good thing and if you think it has no benefit apart from easing traffic concerns you can gently caress off

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry if I'm getting unnecessarily aggro about this but my personal experience is that ideation of suicide is severely curtailed by lack of exposure to means and those barriers on the bridge mean I don't have to stop and think about my current state of mind every time before I walk over it so its a personal thing for me

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

thatfatkid posted:

Just lol if you think "suicide barriers" on the storey bridge are a good idea.

Is this the new 'lol kill urself'?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
fuckin lmao if you think suicide prevention is worth it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Birb Katter posted:

He's this guy and he was the one trying to hold the anniversary riots that no one would give him a permit for.

woah the fifth doctor is looking really rough nowadays

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not sure what the methodology for that poll was but I'm pretty sure "national poll numbers" aren't the best indicator of the potential results of the republican primaries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Oh hey cool 4 pages of people getting angry about semantics and telling each other to kill each other, thanks guys it was cool hanging out here for like a week, I think I learned something?!? (From Orkin obviously)

• Locked thread