Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Leader of the ACT Sex Party in a Facebook Post posted:

What a disgraceful last day for the Parliament of Australia.

The Greens bent over for the Libs which resulted in 600 companies, with revenue of between a $100 million and a $200 million, having their tax contributions hidden from public view. So much for transparency - they might as well join the coalition.

The Libs are protecting the minister responsible for governmental probity, the dishonourable Mal Brough, who has mislead and lied to the Parliament.

And Labor’s year of “big ideas” has ended with sweet FA except for a 40-buck pack of smokes.

The only significant achievement of this year’s parliament has been the removal of Australia’s worst Prime Minister… thus far.

A disgraceful day indicative of a decade wasted. Sweet FA. I’m going to the pub.

Points at a hill "why come they didn't stand and die there!", ignoring Di Natale spiking a football on the mountain behind him

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Dec 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Ian Winthorpe III posted:

Well yeah, obvs.

Edit: I think a few people in this thread need a remedial sex-ed class or at the very least a 10:30 movie on SBS.

Very few sex-ed classes teach that women recieve less pay because of hormones

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Ian Winthorpe III posted:

I was referring to the effects of hormones on behaviour, personality and mood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences#Hormones

Again, the pay gap does not exist because women have discount hormones

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

[Ian Winthorpe the Third sits in the human resources office]

Hmmm, Jeanatte ... sounds like the kind of person who has the wrong kind of peptides, the kind that are less expensive

[awkwardly scribles out the middle of an eight to make a zero]

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Kommando posted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/12033696/Paralysed-Opec-pleads-for-allies-as-oil-price-crumbles.html

crude oil has dropped from $110 to 40 per barrel. OPEC is continuing to supply and there are tankers on sea with no buyers.
on land storage is full in several places.

can someone with more financial knowledge provide some commentary.

It's exactly what it sounds like, we're try'na sell what no one wants at great cost

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Hahahwaoh, goodness christ

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

So ... Border Force is operaring out of a Chinese owned port in Darwin now?

Kinda hope they get so lovely about our legging up US posturing they disseminate every detail about ON. WATER. MATTERS.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Speakin' of resignations, aaahahahaha

http://m.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/minister-mal-brough-resigns-over-peter-slipper-police-inquiry-20151229-glw90i.html

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

quote:

One Liberal who did not wish to be named said Mr Turnbull had removed two of the Ministry's most internally loathed members: "The IQ quota has gone up and the talentless arrogance quota has gone down with this move," the Liberal said.

Bunch'a weird children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Happy birthday clown planet, cops bwoop bloopin' all down my street when I got home and mumblin' on loudspeakers

• Locked thread