Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

Birb Katter posted:

Haha, I'm from around Cronulla

goondolences

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
The LNP executive has blocked Ian MacFarlane's defection to the National Party.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

Tirade posted:

Which is what makes this so glorious: in any other state the Liberals couldn't stop him quitting and the Nationals desperately want him to join, but since it's all the one party in QLD the Liberal wing of the LNP retain the power to say "gently caress you" back.

Which is exactly what they've done. After a 4 hour meeting the move was blocked 14-12.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
I hardly post here any more but I should still wish you assholes a Merry Christmas

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
50 houses lost, maybe as many as 60.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

quote:

Mathias Cormann @MathiasCormann

Very sad for my good friend Jamie. I know him as a decent, hard working and capable contributor to our cause. He has much to contribute.

quote:

Ewen Jones MP @EwenJonesMP

@BriggsJamie will be back. Cream always rises. A good man and a better bloke. Tough day for a man doing a good job.

versus

quote:

"With Briggs leaving it means there will be no deterioration in the overall quality of the ministry, in fact it should improve," [Nationals] Senator [John] Williams said on Tuesday.

quote:

One Liberal who did not wish to be named said Mr Turnbull had removed two of the Ministry's most internally loathed members: "The IQ quota has gone up and the talentless arrogance quota has gone down with this move," the Liberal said.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Also:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Abetz jumped on the radio this morning to say that Turnbull's new ministry should include Abbott.

:cawg:

• Locked thread