Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
Please stop trying to marginalise PoC (Powers of Capitalism)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
I wonder how large the torture camp allocation in the budget can actually swell. Like eventually we're going to have to choose between keeping that last hospital open or going ahead with that prison fortress on an artificial reef with electrified jail cells and robot guards made of solid gold.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

gay picnic defence posted:

Which goon was that again? poo poo like that doesn't seem to happen here anymore which is kinda sad.

That was melbgoon Gutter Monkey. And yeah, it doesen't :(

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXC9oKSjDy4

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
Mal Brough is said to have resigned today after mysteriously fading out of existence. When asked to comment, Prime Minister Turnbull replied; "Mal Brough? Who's that??? No one named Mal Brough has ever worked here.... Do you mean MalCOLM, my name? Because that's me!! I'm certainly not Mal Brough!!!"

• Locked thread