Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

That DICK! posted:

How many people on raw tonight were aborted faces who were quietly slipped back to their original heel gimmick
Adam Rose should've been aborted. *lollipop* *cheeky faces*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Pros:
Barrett might be getting some use as a mouthpiece for the authority goon squad
New Day is so good that they make Sheamus look good
Sasha had a match
I liked Becky vs Charlotte for a TV match. Becky got her full entrance.
Dean got the hot tag and left looking better than Reigns

Cons:
Who cares about Wyatts vs ECW
Breeze is on the 50/50 treadmill with "Losing Loser That Doesn't Matter" Dolph Ziggler
The face/heel dynamic makes no sense with Sasha vs Brie
Charlotte turning heel leaves Becky as the lone babyface that isn't Nattie
Titus as Smiling Dad Big Show sucks
Why is Adam Rose employed?
Other stuff happened that I forget because NOTHING MATTERS

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Sigma posted:

WWE would be stupid if they weren't interested, but they've been interested in most of the Ring of Honor talent and none have signed.
I think they're waiting to sign a lot of people until plans for NXT being a full time touring deal solidify.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo1799tB3wg

I'm interested to see where this goes. Miz could be a very good manager and Neville could definitely use one.
I think Neville could use any kind of direction, but knowing WWE, they'll somehow make Miz being his manager about the Miz.

Their fascination with Miz is bizarre, he moves the needle as little as any of the other collection of midcard failsons they have.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

BrigadierSensible posted:

Miz is ACE because we all want to punch him in his smug face. We all rejoice when he gets clowned at Street Fighter. Watching Jack Swagger beat him at Madden was so much fun.

He portrays a loud mouth weakling bully so so well.

I love him, and all you Miz haters are foolish fools fooling themselves.
Miz is stupid and I hope he drowns in his own piss.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I hope Lana leaves so this bullshit stops. Summer and Rusev are talents worth keeping, Lana spite-booking and being batshit is canceling out what her strengths were.

Obviously Rusev can't talk, throw some money at Veda Scott. She's a better promo than Lana and can do physicality.
(I just want a Veda Scott/Paul Heyman promo)

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
They go out of their way to make Dolph a loser who they'll never invest in that I don't want to see him. I know I'm watching something that doesn't matter when he's on the screen. That poo poo feud with Rusev just put me over the top with that. If Ziggler put over Breeze and vanished off TV for a while, I would've been elated. He has all the talent in the word, but I just can't be asked to care anymore.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Luigi Thirty posted:

No, he'd have to be a heel by telling us that he has no memories of Hack Myers.
Lance Storm is Sister Abigail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
They couldn't find Amish Roadkill in time, so they flew in Bill Carr and are hoping no one notices the difference.

• Locked thread