Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I liked Raw from a storytelling standpoint. League of Nations is loving awesome because it's a stable of otherwise floundering guys which should be the purpose of stables. Also that main event match was fun as heck IMO, but I'm a huge sucker for multiman clusterfucks. The only thing I didn't like with Raw from a story standpoint is I feel like this is what they should've done last week (opening with new champ celebrating, closing with new champ and new lackeys standing tall, etc.) as opposed to whatever the gently caress it was we got last week.

Also bear in mind I literally didn't ever even open the GDT. Probably would've made me not like Raw as much as I did.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Dec 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Why would people hate Raw this week? I understand being ambivalent maybe, but they gave Roman an actual heel stable to battle that's not just directly The Authority, gave Rusev and Barrett something to do, and hell that main basically gave some people what they wanted in pairing Rusev, Barrett, and Sheamus (and New Day, though questions arise on how permanent that is). They got real heel heat on Sheamus, did some characterization that's not just ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?! over and over. They continued to further the Wyatts/Dudleyz feud in a way that made sense even though it's Wyatts v. Old Fucks. The only thing I really would've done differently is add Owens into the LoN or put him in rather than ADR so that they could also further Dean/Owens in the main event as well.

Miz TV and the material on there was death though. gently caress that poo poo.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dandy GO posted:

Dunno why the hell you'd bring back Tommy Dreamer though. Did everyone else say no?

Spike is super out of shape IIRC. Raven is Raven and also even more out of shape. This is loving sad, but if they were gonna give the Dudleys backup, Dreamer's probably the best available choice.

Also wow, people REALLY hated that Raw. I'm sort of mystified tbh.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Codependent Poster posted:

Like put Neville against ADR or something. Give him a push because the crowd is learning that none of the current mid or upper mid card faces are ever going to matter.

Who says they won't? Roman almost certainly won't battle them alone, especially if New Day is legitimately with them and that wasn't a one-off.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

yeah from what i saw it was more "eh" but then again i wasn't paying attention for like 2/3 of it

Yeah don't get it twisted I liked it but "eh" is perfectly understandable, but "I'm quitting wrestling/WWE" after that Raw confuses me a little.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

holy poo poo tlc is competing with ufc 194

tna level buys incoming

Buys aren't a thing anymore.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hace posted:

I wouldn't eat a free burrito, you're a loving savage

Burritos own you loving weird goober.

I stand with Big Coffin Hunter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dolph was the nicest guy I met at Axxess which makes it really a bummer that I hate seeing him on my TV if he's talking and not just having wrestling matches. Lots of other guys were nice but Dolph was by far the most affable and this was Mania 30 so it's not like he was in a non-lovely position then either as far as push and whatnot. He was wearing an nWo shirt though so maybe he is nice to fans because he still is one? :shobon: Seth was also a cool guy despite his being a Nazi fucker.

Also with all the wrestlers I met I didn't say anything smarky, I was polite, shook hands, and thanked guys for their time because I have some degree of social graces. Meeting wrestlers is cool though, if anyone goes to Mania I'd recommend attending Axxess, especially if you're with a fellow wrestlefan.

• Locked thread