Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I missed Bullet Club chat, just want to pipe in and say that if you replaced Gallows with Harper, the Bullet Club would be way more awesome.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

HulkaMatt posted:

My favorite Dewey post is saved.

Hahaha what a twerp.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WaitsUp posted:

Moanin' Roman and The Tearjerkers

I'm totally down for Roman/Dean/Usos getting a rockabilly gimmick.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

cronox2 posted:

No that's pretty much the entire bad holiday sweater fad. If someone actually made a real bad sweater it would be awesome and expensive as hell.

Mondo made some real knit bad sweaters this year. They're awesome, but yeah gently caress paying $85 for a joke

http://mondotees.com/collections/apparel/products/friday-the-13th-knit-sweater

http://mondotees.com/collections/apparel/products/gremlins-knit-sweater

Blast Fantasto fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Dec 3, 2015

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Supposedly Orton needs neck surgery now too and is probably going to miss Wrestlemania.

Man, the talent is dwindling for that show.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Officer Farva posted:

Why is Ric Flair on Randy Orton's honeymoon?

They went to Space Mountain.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

JEEZUS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

triplexpac posted:

After seeing him at Tenryu's retirement show, I don't want Terry to do anything but relax and enjoy the rest of his life.

Due to a deal with the Devil (who is a southerner) to prolong his life, Terry Funk must compete in hardcore matches and brawls until the end of time.

• Locked thread