Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Between that show and Honma allegedly being a woman beater, I think it's time to take a break from wrestling for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

holy poo poo tlc is competing with ufc 194

tna level buys incoming

The impact will probably be less noticeable thanks to the network, but both Mania and Bragging Rights getting smashed by two huge competing UFC shows in 2010 was hilarious.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Static Rook posted:

I like Miz because he's the kid who talks trash when he's winning early in a video game, then gets quiet when it's close, then ragequits and calls the game stupid when he loses.

oh hey Miz is my brother playing MLB 15.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Is Big Sal still alive, he would be a good counter for Strowman, in that Strowman is an enormously muscular strongman and Big Sal resembles three trash bags of butter stacked on top of each other.

Someone posted photos of him here around last year where he'd gotten married and lost a fuckton of weight.

• Locked thread