Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol they're hiring mick's kid just to shut mick up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I met James Storm at the Atlanta airport this morning and he was a cool, nice guy.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

I saw Ric Flair today at Steel City Con and thought about saying something snarky to him, but then I saw that he was sitting next to Mark Madden so I realize that he was suffering enough with annoying people bugging him.

Sean Astin's really cool though, got my sister's Christmas present and got to listen to him recommend Kurt Vonnegut books to children.

The obvious highlight of the day was seeing a 2 year white kid in a Wu Tang Clan shirt.

I think Madden is annoying as gently caress but I met him at a Scottish bar on Carson once when I went to visit my sister and he was a super nice guy to everyone there. He was in there watching a Chelsea match.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

THE NIGHT

KIMONA WANALAYA

DANCED

ATOP

THE

NORTH

CHARLESTON

COLISEUM

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Benoit coming back would be a big change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hope Owens faked sick to avoid being in JOB Squad 2.0.

Also, I hope mass transit is the ECW guy.

• Locked thread