Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

HulkaMatt posted:

Anyone have a link to that survey comparing WWE and NXT ? I want to fill out surveys.

Survey sez screw you Hulkamatt. Get out of here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mentioned it before but still lmao @ WWE breaking into the lucrative Let's Play market.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tezzor posted:

all the champions are heels. have all the champions ever been faces?q

That's a good question and I'm sorry I don't immediately have an answer for you but I do want to take this opportunity to say that I love cum.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Great White Hope posted:

Most people like both Rusev and Lana though.

They like them enough that when given the choice between disliking either of them or disliking Dolph Ziggler, this subforum almost all went "God, just go away Ziggler".

Everything Dolph Ziggler did since Surviver Series of last years was congealed rear end in a jean jacket so it was more that and even entirely that instead of Ziggler being a dick to Rusev

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
And I'm saying is that Ziggler was terrible and made the feud bad when he was in it.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

somehow, the ring ends up covered in dog poo poo

The ring gets covered in your posts?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
thread delivers