Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Malt posted:

Zeb and Albeto came out earlier in the show, but they didn't mention it and the flag was gone. Lets hope!

I would be cool with Zeb as the mouthpiece for the group, I just hope the New Day joining was a one-night only event. Otherwise, it's going to be Reigns (with Ambrose and the Usos) running through all of them on the way to Sheamus, and I don't trust the WWE to pull that story off right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Hey guys, quick question - is Charlotte the daughter of Ric Flair? I get the feeling she is, but I'm not quite sure.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
If you're in Pittsburgh and listen to anything other than 102.5 WDVE then you're doing radio wrong.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Hace posted:

Please stop listening to the same old rock songs 50000 times over and over tia

It's classic rock for a reason! :colbert:

Hell, I remember B94...

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

OldTennisCourt posted:

I think the GDT needs a poll checking who is watching RAW's just for the GDT's at this point.

Next week!

• Locked thread