Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

That DICK! posted:

I just came up with an idea.... A burger where pizZa slices are the buns

What if you had mini burgers as the toppings of a pizza?

Or better yet just eat a hot dog, king of foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

why did you leave :cry:

I imagine when the results of the survey come in a half bored Vince throws it into the trash and has THE DEMON KANE set it on fire.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

I'm so mad that I got one of those Fan Council emails and they said they had enough respondents from my demographic :argh:

Turns out you didn't want Sheamus enough for their survey.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

oatgan posted:

the new york post has got the scoop, brother

Finally WWE is getting that media attention it wants.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Paige debuted as a face and beat the heel AJ, then Paige turned heel so a returning face AJ could win the title and then their alignment was lesbian and then they where besties except they wheren't and then Bellas and then

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

:iceburn:

After hearing the tentative talk of HHH/Reigns at Mania, I had a thought about Roman's push. Instead of trying to redo the Daniel Bryan "I'll be champ even if The Authority doesn't want me to be" thing, they should really make Roman the guy who takes The Authority out of power. And not just for a couple months until someone tries to murder Edge this time. That's a cause people could get behind, regardless of who's in the role, so they may as well attach the guy they desperately want you to like and accept.

That would mean HHH and Steph would be off TV, can't have that.

Also not a couple of months, it was 29 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Come on Tanaka.

• Locked thread