Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i wanted to see spike dudley you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Dandy GO posted:

I would have marked hard for out of shape 2015 financial planner Spike Dudley.

I mean if it came down to that or out of shape 2015 dad Thomas Dreamman

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

tommy dreamer is smashing donuts into his mouth

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i looked up some roman reigns interviews before he won the royal rumble and in one of them he completely destroyed john cena?? that's pretty funny

quote:

"Last time I checked, I'm 6'3" 265 pounds, which is bigger than John Cena. Last time I checked, my hair is long and jet black, and last time I checked John Cena's isn't. I'm way better looking and I'm way more athletic than he is so for anybody to compare me to him is completely asinine."

Ostentatious fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Dec 1, 2015

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

bray wyatt is fantastic at losing to olds

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

SAVE_US.DIESEL

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

HulkaMatt posted:

My favorite Dewey post is saved.

CM Punk is Mick Foley's son!?!?!?!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

sweet, another member for the League of Nations

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

call their stable Roman's Legion and base the entire faction on them beating everyone and having sex with each other

*insert picture of dean ambrose kissing with roman grinning in the background*

Ave, True to Roman

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I like the miz, he's fun

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

That DICK! posted:

I've pretty much always liked the miz, even though his wresting is meh. if this were a wrestling game and wrestling was just one stat among many that a wrestler must have he'd still be like, an 86

woah do you work for 2k?? I think he is an 86 in video games

are you secretly saying you're a video game???

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Timby posted:

It's oddly ironic and fitting that in the year they book Jerryworld and try to set some sort of universe-breaking attendance record, they're going to be forced to resort to mid-card guys. Wouldn't be shocked to see Jericho come back for something at this point just so they have some sort of nostalgia act.

Doesn't Jericho hate creative and only do house shows?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

all wrestlers have faces and at least one heel so yes, currently there are face champz

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

is the john cena instagram canon?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

a bald, fat mikey whipwreck

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

dolph ziggler just attacked tyler breeze to end the stream

gently caress ziggster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU