Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Didn't the League of Nations just get crushed (in a bigger form) by Ryback/Kalisto/Usos/Neville?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The People Who Do Not Consider Mexamerica A Country Holy poo poo Mexamerica Is A Stupid Idea

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

soapgish posted:

Rusev dropped his accent at the same time. I don't get why people keep defending him as he's not that good and really is as responsible as Lana in all this.

Most people like both Rusev and Lana though.

They like them enough that when given the choice between disliking either of them or disliking Dolph Ziggler, this subforum almost all went "God, just go away Ziggler".

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Everything Dolph Ziggler did since Surviver Series of last years was congealed rear end in a jean jacket so it was more that and even entirely that instead of Ziggler being a dick to Rusev

I meant it more that Rusev and Lana are extremely entertaining and liked for that, not that people were going "Wow that jerk Dolph Ziggler I hope the heroic Rusev punches him :mad:"

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

BrutalitE

• Locked thread