Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Akileese posted:

The Nakamura stuff comes from a single Court Bauer tweet stating that they're interested in him. I love watching Nakamura but they'd be idiotic to sign a 35 year old with a history of concussions and a very bad back. I doubt he could survive a year on their schedule.

If that's the case then he worked Dave too because it's in the Observer that there's WWE interest in Nakamura.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

BodyMassageMachine posted:

The Empire is definitely a heel faction name.

Well the Family literally is a heel faction name too.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

If Dean is part of this family I need to see a birth certificate

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Surely they could've gotten some of these do-nothing 'legends' to knit these things by hand. Imagine what you could charge for a sweater knitted by Tony Atlas.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bigass Moth posted:

It will go into midcard win trading hell.

Boy it would suck for that to start happening to Neville.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Yeah I don't understand how nuclear heat Lana is getting lines on air with no approval either. That's right up there with that politicking Charlotte forcing the Reid Flair angle onto Raw while no one else wanted it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Newwwwwwwwww Jack!

• Locked thread