Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I still don't get Ryback's smash mouth comment.

It's pretty cool that Vince is relying on the New Day to carry Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

HulkaMatt posted:

what did he say

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

HulkaMatt posted:

That video cuts off too quick, I wanted to see how the crowd reacted.

They cheered. He then said, "This isn't some episode of Teen Wolf. This is Monday Night Raw, and the BIG GUY is Hungry." *cheer*

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Lmao he was fired for saying pricks.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Those are just viewership numbers, not the actual rating?

A New Day heavy episode raised viewership numbers though.

e: lolsescoops is saying that mick foley's kid dewey is joining the creative writing team? http://www.sescoops.com/dewey-foley-wwe-creative-writer/

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Why is John Cena missing during these latest terrorist attacks? Have we ever seen John Cena and a terrorist in the same room?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

How's the New Japan schedule compared to the NXT schedule?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Roman Reigns and Friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Wait AJ really left because of the chants? I thought she was talking about backstage stuff.

• Locked thread